Salut Stefanie

W E L C O M E 2 0 1 3



Almost the end of 2012.
Staring at this laptop. Wondering how I feel.
Happy & content? Yes. Tired? Yes at some times. It was a bit of a hectic year with quite a few new things. And not always easy. Therefor I mostly feel proud. Proud of myself!

★  I really did quit my job to go for the things that make me happy.
★  Yoga met een Staartje website is alive and I'm teaching yoga to children
★  And I love how everything comes together in the lessons: working with children and using my creativity.
  working at Coffee Bru is a bliss. L O V E L Y colleagues, atmosphere and coffee & tea.
  The stamping part was a pleasant surprise. I mean, I knew I love making stamps, but I never had thought that I would be giving workshops & selling stamps.
It naturally existed at Coffee Bru, also a reason why I'm so happy with them!
  I've met some wonderful new persons and I feel grateful for getting to know them.  
★  Thank you Steph, for letting me doing my things. Thank you AnnA, for being my lovely daughter.
  
Bye bye 2012, you were good to me in most ways. Thanks. And welcome 2013!
I'm just going to continue this path in the new year. My path.
With one thing in my mind: always try to be the best person I can be.
And when I need it, I remember myself these wise words...that I'd like to share with you!

If you dont go after what you want, youll never have it
If you dont ask, the answer is always 'no'.
If you dont step forward, you're always in the same place
What you want is out there
Stop waiting and just go for it!

Sometimes you have to just stop worrying, wondering and doubting.
Have faith that things will work out, maybe not how you planned, but just how it's meant to be.
Yesterday is history and the future is promised to no one.

  H A P P Y   N E W   2 0 1 3 !

I made this angel sketch last summer.

and worked her out as a stamp.
Start at 1 (downside, left)
 
 

And made some Happy New Year cards with her.
Happy New Year to you!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment